Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good Afternoon to you,


My Christmas cards have been posted




'Posting a Letter'
by Albert Ludovici Jnr
1852-1932

and



all our Christmas gifts have been wrapped and placed under the tree.

My Christmas pudding has been made
and 
my Christmas cake is waiting in the wings,
to take centre stage,
 on Christmas Day.

The Christmas mince pies 
are yet to be made,
but the sweet smell of baking 
will fill my kitchen,
tomorrow,
 on Christmas Eve.

All the practical things have been done.

.... but there is one more, 
very important thing, left for me to do





.... and that is,
to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to visit me here at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! 
 I am thrilled that each year you return again and again, to see what is happening in my kitchen or in my garden. Maybe you return to read one of the many stories I write about my day to day life. 
For whatever reason you return, truly, I am very grateful.

So all there is left for me to do
is,
to wish you a merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year.

Take care and I will catch up with you again in the 2018.

As Always.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

It is so wonderful to know you enjoy reading Ivy, Phyllis and Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...