Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

MY KITCHEN IS CLOSED FOR A SECOND WEEK

Good Morning to you,


I felt so smug.... 

I was eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.

I was taking my multi vitamin tablet.

I was taking plenty of fresh air.

I felt well.

I was so pleased that I had managed to resist the 'bug' which had made George so poorly.

Then, as George recovered, I became ill.  I have to say not as bad as George, but I have no energy, I am very tired and I just want to sleep.

So I'm sad to say, instead of things being back to normal, as I had hoped, it is my turn to be unwell.


So, I'm sorry to say, my kitchen is closed for a second week.

Once I am back on my feet again, I will be more than ready to return to my kitchen.

Until then, keep well and take good care of yourself.

As always,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

It is so wonderful to know you enjoy reading Ivy, Phyllis and Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes to you.

Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...